Zimbra Drive Configuration Error

i got this error in apache error log while connecting zimbra server to nextcloud server.
Zimbra Drive app working fine in nextcloud, it can connect to the zimbra server but zimbra server can not connect to
next cloud server. Please help…

Apache error log

[Fri Sep 15 22:32:43.583818 2017] [:error] [pid 2471] [client 192.168.1.120:54518] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Session has been closed - no further changes to the session are allowed in /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Session/Internal.php:158\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Session/Internal.php(64): OC\Session\Internal->validateSession()\n#1 /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Session/CryptoSessionData.php(164): OC\Session\Internal->set(‘encrypted_sessi…’, ‘46dafd327fa57bc…’)\n#2 /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Session/CryptoSessionData.php(67): OC\Session\CryptoSessionData->close()\n#3 [internal function]: OC\Session\CryptoSessionData->__destruct()\n#4 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Session/Internal.php on line 158

Anyone can help me?

I have the same message in Apache Errorlog. I can edit directories. That means I can create directories, rename and delete. As soon as I want to upload a file, the HTTP error comes: 404. If I want to click a sample file, the 404 error comes back.