Wrong display with open dyslexic on contact

Hello every one
since version 28.0.2, I’ve had a display problem on the contact when using the open dyslexic font.

As I had added some css lines (see https://help.nextcloud.com/t/how-to-change-size-of-dyslexic-font ), I removed them. After a refresh and a test on a “new” computer, I still have the same display as you can see on the image : no names on the left column but every thing is ok on the detail of the contact (I cutted the picture for privacy :wink: ).

When the dys font is deactivated, the display is correct for the names.

it’s not an urgent problem but I mention it
Thank you for reading