Write support for LDAP 1.0.2

Hello, i installed the Write support for LDAP 1.0.2 app on my nextcloud 16.0.4 which is connected to an Samba DC. I can list all ldap users in nextcloud and access nextcloud interface with that users.
I installed the Write support for LDAP in order to be able to create ldap users in nextcloud but unfortunatly it is not possible, i get an error messate “Bad Request”

Hi. I have the same problem. When starting the plugin, it immediatly shut down when I actualize the page.

The log show :
0. /usr/share/nginx/html/------------------/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php line 118
OC\Server->OC{closure}("*** sensitive parameters replaced ***")

1. /usr/share/nginx/html/------------------/lib/private/ServerContainer.php line 125
    Pimple\Container->offsetGet(“LDAPProvider”)
  2. /usr/share/nginx/html/------------------/lib/private/Server.php line 1993
    OC\ServerContainer->query(“LDAPProvider”)
  3. /usr/share/nginx/html/------------------/apps/ldap_write_support/lib/AppInfo/Application.php line 51
    OC\Server->getLDAPProvider()
  4. /usr/share/nginx/html/------------------/apps/ldap_write_support/appinfo/app.php line 6
    OCA\LdapWriteSupport\AppInfo\Application->registerLDAPPlugins()
  5. /usr/share/nginx/html/------------------/lib/private/legacy/app.php line 260
    undefinedundefinedrequire_once("/usr/share/ngin … p")
  6. /usr/share/nginx/html/------------------/lib/private/legacy/app.php line 154
    OC_App::requireAppFile(OCA\LdapWriteSup … {})
  7. /usr/share/nginx/html/------------------/lib/private/legacy/app.php line 127
    OC_App::loadApp(“ldap_write_support”)
  8. /usr/share/nginx/html/------------------/lib/base.php line 960
    OC_App::loadApps()
  9. /usr/share/nginx/html/------------------/index.php line 42
    OC::handleRequest()

Do you have any idea about the problem and how to fix it?

Nextcloud 16.0.5 / Write LDAP Support 1.0.2

Hi, i tested it now with nextcloud 18.02 and updated ldap-write support to 1.1.0 but unfortunatly I still have the same problem. Did you solve something?