Windows can not reconnect to my next cloud via webdav

Hi,

I have a problem with Webdav access in Windows 10 (Home / Pro).

If I follow the instructions on how to connect to Nextcloud everything works fine. I can access all files and directories in Windows Explorer.

In the Nextcloud log always pops up the message:
“Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotAuthenticated: No public access to this resource, No ‘Authorization: Basic’ header found. Either the client didn’t send one, or the server is misconfigured, No ‘Authorization: Bearer’ header found. Either the client didn’t send one, or the server is mis-configured, No ‘Authorization: Basic’ header found. Either the client didn’t send one, or the server is misconfigured”

BUT after every reboot of Windows the connection does not work anymore… Windows reports:

“… cannot be accessed. You may not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the server administrator to find out if you have permissions.
A device connected to the system does not work.” (Translated with deepl.com)

Orinial auf Deutsch: “Auf … kann nicht zugegriffen werden. Sie haben eventuell keine Berechtigung, diese Netzwerkressource zu verwenden. Wenden Sie sich an den Administrator des Servers, um herauszufinden, ob Sie über Berechtigungen verfügen.
Ein an das System angeschlossenes Gerät funktioniert nicht.”

Crazy: If I delete the connection and set it up exactly the same way, then it works.

What have I already done to fix the problem?

• Windows Webclient is now always started on startup.
  • have set the base AutLevel to 2.
  • SetEnvIf Authorization “(.*)” HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1 added to vHost configuration in Apache.

I don’t have another idea and google doesn’t give me anything anymore… Help!

How do you get Windows to connect after the reboot just as it did the moment I set up the connection?

My server:
Runs on a standard Debian, with an Apache2 and a MySQL DB.

Since the first connection attempt works, I suspect it’s Windows. Does anyone know the problem and a solution?

Thank you Clemens

Plain windows is known to have a few bugs:
http://sabre.io/dav/clients/windows/

Take a look at mountain drive, raidrive, netdrive and others for virtual disk integration. ownCloud has already a virtual drive mode integrated in their client, and Nextcloud is also planning it for the near future (desktop client development is kind of slow, so don’t expect a working solution too soon):