Windows can not reconnect to my next cloud via webdav

Hi,

I have a problem with Webdav access in Windows 10 (Home / Pro).

If I follow the instructions on how to connect to Nextcloud everything works fine. I can access all files and directories in Windows Explorer.

In the Nextcloud log always pops up the message:
ā€œSabre\DAV\Exception\NotAuthenticated: No public access to this resource, No ā€˜Authorization: Basicā€™ header found. Either the client didnā€™t send one, or the server is misconfigured, No ā€˜Authorization: Bearerā€™ header found. Either the client didnā€™t send one, or the server is mis-configured, No ā€˜Authorization: Basicā€™ header found. Either the client didnā€™t send one, or the server is misconfiguredā€

BUT after every reboot of Windows the connection does not work anymoreā€¦ Windows reports:

ā€œā€¦ cannot be accessed. You may not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the server administrator to find out if you have permissions.
A device connected to the system does not work.ā€ (Translated with deepl.com)

Orinial auf Deutsch: ā€œAuf ā€¦ kann nicht zugegriffen werden. Sie haben eventuell keine Berechtigung, diese Netzwerkressource zu verwenden. Wenden Sie sich an den Administrator des Servers, um herauszufinden, ob Sie Ć¼ber Berechtigungen verfĆ¼gen.
Ein an das System angeschlossenes GerƤt funktioniert nicht.ā€

Crazy: If I delete the connection and set it up exactly the same way, then it works.

What have I already done to fix the problem?

• Windows Webclient is now always started on startup.
  • have set the base AutLevel to 2.
  • SetEnvIf Authorization ā€œ(.*)ā€ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1 added to vHost configuration in Apache.

I donā€™t have another idea and google doesnā€™t give me anything anymoreā€¦ Help!

How do you get Windows to connect after the reboot just as it did the moment I set up the connection?

My server:
Runs on a standard Debian, with an Apache2 and a MySQL DB.

Since the first connection attempt works, I suspect itā€™s Windows. Does anyone know the problem and a solution?

Thank you Clemens

Plain windows is known to have a few bugs:
http://sabre.io/dav/clients/windows/

Take a look at mountain drive, raidrive, netdrive and others for virtual disk integration. ownCloud has already a virtual drive mode integrated in their client, and Nextcloud is also planning it for the near future (desktop client development is kind of slow, so donā€™t expect a working solution too soon):