Windows 10: Syncing USB Sticks put FIO in unresponsive or slow status

Hi.
I use an USB Stick for some data I need to carry with me. Being at home, I plug the Stick to the PC it gets mounted on a dedicated drive letter and up to now the old OWNCLOUD Client did the job and synced the stick with a folder on the OC Server.
Now I have migrated to Nextcloud:

Server System: BananaPRO with Armbian 22.05.3 (Jammy)
Using Apache 2.4.52 & MariaDB 10.6
NC Version: 24.0.2
Client System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19044 N/A Build 19044
NC Desktop Client: 3.5.4
Stick in use: Phillips UFD 32GB -FAT32 Filesystem.
Amount of Data: ~70MB in 110Files

Behavior:
I was able to setup a sync from drive "F:" -the fixed mount point of the USB Stick; to the remote folder on the NC Server.
As soon as the NC Client tries to do anything with the drive, the whole system gets slow on response regarding File Explorer and NC Client UI.
All other things keep the pace.
The sync process it self is as slow as if the system would use a hammer and a nail to put the bits in place -in Numbers: it runs for over an hour now, and has synced about 2MB out of 15 Files.

I checked network: Network is running and I can see some traffic between NC Client and Server from time to time, CPU and MEM usage on the server: no issues. Checked Windows Event logs: No visible corresponding errors.

On the first attempt to setup the sync, it has crashed the USB HUB driver completely. No Mouse, no Keyboard, no Stick -used PC Button to reboot.
Anybody to reproduce this?

br
Carsten