As i am setting up server in FreeBSD , i installed nextcloud, (downloaded and unzipped) changed all the needed configuration except i do not find the config.php file under config folder in nextcloud. Without which i think i cannot get access to the nextcloud server.
i installed it in apache24 and mysql56 and all needed php71 modules are installed.
Can anybody shine me some light? Why does nextcloud doesn’t install config.php file?
This worked once on my Virtual Manager but when i installed in computer it does not show up.
yes, i was also sure that it should be installed during setup , but it is not to be found there where it should be. I am not using GUI. As i didn’t find it i uninstalled and installed it again that too different versions of it (versions 10 to 16), hoping i will get the config.php but it is not to be found.
I installed GUI too but deleted later, the browser identifies the nextcloud but couldn’t execute because of the license file.
Here is the message when i try to do setup on my browser.
* Your webserver seems to be not configured to use PHP or PHP is not installed.
* Please contact your administrator or follow our documentation:
* @copyright Copyright (c) 2016, ownCloud, Inc.
* @author Georg Ehrke <[email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)>
* @author Joas Schilling <[email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)>
* @author JÃ¶rn Friedrich Dreyer <[email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)>
* @author Lukas Reschke <[email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)>
* @author Morris Jobke <[email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)>
* @author Robin Appelman <[email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)>
* @author Sergio BertolÃn <[email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)>
* @author Thomas MÃ¼ller <[email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)>
* @author Vincent Petry <[email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)>
* @license AGPL-3.0
* This code is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3,
* as published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3,
* along with this program. If not, see
What location/directory is the config.php located in? when I do a locate, I get several config.php files and locations. The documentation just says config/config.php, but does not provide any more on which directory specifically. I am new to server setup for linux. I mostly use Linux as a gui, but am trying to learn more linux command line. I have ubuntu server setup.