- Brand-new installation (on UBOS, but that shouldn’t matter)
- First user (admin) provisioned from the command-line with occ maintenance:install
- Now I hit the site with a browser, and log in for the very first time with the provisioned user.
I observe that:
- it takes a fairly long time until the splash screen comes up
- iotop tells me there is a ton of Mariadb activity going on: not just read, but also write.
Q: Just what is happening there? And, is there a way of speeding this up? Basically I’m wondering whether the “out-of-the-box” experience can be improved.