I setup a Webdav mount point on my Raspberry that is also hosting my Nextcloud. I did this because I often need to move files to my account and the scanning method is too cumbersome/slow.
Anyhow, the Webdav Synchronization generally works, but sometimes it breaks. The autocomplete becomes really slow and moving files doesn’t actually move them. For example, after moving a file into a non-empty folder,
ls just gives me the folder with the one file after hanging for a minute or so. The file is never actually synchronized.
umount followed by
mount makes it work again for some time. I’m not sure if this is a Nextcloud or WebDAV problem but maybe someone had a similar problem here. I followed the official documentation for setup.