Webdav creates zero byte uploads

When I try to use webdav with a fresh install of nextcloud I can’t upload files. It creates a zero byte file. The desktop client can upload so it is specific to dav.

Appache and Next Cloud version 11. I’m on windows 10.

Own Cloud and Sabre Dav work

Thanks.

The error message.

Fatal	webdav	Sabre\DAV\Exception: HTTP/1.1 500 No subsystem set a valid HTTP status code. Something must have interrupted the request without providing further detail.
/home4/public_html/cloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/home4/public_html/cloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php - line 60: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
/home4/public_html/cloud/remote.php - line 165: require_once('/home4...')
{main}

Hi

Maybe that case can help you: Webdav doesnt work in nextcloud 11

I’m experiencing this issue as well. The link above resolves the bad tmp dir issue, but does not resolve this issue. There is another thread in the forum that is describing this issue as well.

I’m running NC11 with PHP 7.0.14 on OpenSUSE 42.2. As with the others, this appears to only affect the WebDAV interface. Other methods of interacting appear to work correctly.

Link to another thread below:

If data loss is acceptable, it appears the only solution thus far is to restore a backup to downgrade to NC 10. Hoping a point release will resolve this soon.