Web Installer on Cpanel with Error Line 161

Hi, thank you in advance for the advice coming in.

So, I am using the Web Installer from Nextcloud.com.

1. I copied setup-nextcloud.php it to cloud.domain.com
  2. I point my Chrome to cloud.domain.com and click on setup-nextcloud.php
  3. So intaller does pre-assessment check. Passed
  4. To install on the same directory i put in period “.” in the box
  5. Click next and this error appear

=========Error on Installation==============

Warning : scandir(tmp-nextcloud1704187844/nextcloud): Failed to open directory: No such file or directory in /home/cpanel/subdomain/setup-nextcloud.php on line 161

Warning : scandir(): (errno 2): No such file or directory in /home/cpanel/directory/setup-nextcloud.php on line 161

Fatal error : Uncaught TypeError: array_diff(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, bool given in /home/cpanel/directory/setup-nextcloud.php:161 Stack trace: #0 /home/cpanel/directory/setup-nextcloud.php(161): array_diff() #1 /home/cpanel/directory/setup-nextcloud.php(711): Setup::install() #2 /home/cpanel/directory/setup-nextcloud.php(754): Setup::showInstall() #3 {main} thrown in /home/cpanel/directory/setup-nextcloud.php on line 161

End of Error of Installation<<<<<<<<<<<

========another Error when Retry==========

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function curl_exec() in /home/cpanel/directory/setup-nextcloud.php:199 Stack trace: #0 /home/cpanel/directory/setup-nextcloud.php(147): Setup::getFile() #1 /home/cpanel/directory/setup-nextcloud.php(711): Setup::install() #2 /home/cpanel/directory/setup-nextcloud.php(754): Setup::showInstall() #3 {main} thrown in /home/cpanel/directory/setup-nextcloud.php on line 199

End of another Error<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

php needs this curl function to download the current Nextcloud version. Normally it checks, if curl is installed, perhaps the curl_exec is not or it is blocked in your setup?

The other error just results that there was no downloaded file and nothing was extracted.

If it is just this, you can download the zip manually:
https://download.nextcloud.com/server/releases/latest.zip

rename this file to nc.zip, copy it into your folder (the same as the setup-nextcloud.php) and try it again.