Web client loads but not completely. 'Invalid argument supplied for foreach() '

I am having a problem after the recent upgrade to 12.0.1.
When accessing through a web browser, I am getting the eeror in the log:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Template/SCSSCacher.php#145

The website seems to load, but not finishes, and all the UI elements are scrambled.

Looking at the file /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Template/SCSSCacher.php it seems the has something to do with caching. Is there a way to clear the cache?

Ok. Figured it out.
I commented out the line with ‘instaceid’ in config/config.php and restarted the apache server. Seems to fix it

Hm, actually the instanceid has nothing to do with caching. From what I know the instanceid is just there to identify your NC installation.
Maybe it was rather the restart of apache.

Of course I have tried to restart apache several times before. It did not work out. After removing the instaceid, I have restarted apache and a new config.php was created with (maybe) a new instaceid. (It also removed some comments I had in the file)

Yeah, that’s more like the reason it works now. If you have the old config file you could run a diff and see what the actual differences are, just to learn which configuration caused the problem.

Sadly I didn’t keep it