Want to disable "Nextcloud Hub" popup

This popup shows up at every single action…please let me know how to disable this.

Please be MORE PRECISE. What environment and web browser you’re e.g. using? Please also provide a DETAILED step-by-step description what you’re doing in which order with which result - please provide as much information as possible.

1 Like

+1 … any resolution her? I’m having the same thing running on CentOS 8 and version 21.0.2. I used the Web Installer.

Did you try do disable First run wizard app?

Hello all,

nice to see this thread is still open, because I had the same problem on a self hosted Nextcloud 26.0.0
Disabling the First run Wizard solved the issue.

However I did some testing for the record, because well, it’s not supposed to work like that :wink:

So here’s what I found :

When the First run Wizard app is enabled, the modal shows up on every screen.
And below what is logged in the JS console when you close it.

DELETE
https://[mydomain]/index.php/apps/firstrunwizard/wizard
[HTTP/2 403 Forbidden 368ms]

and

Uncaught (in promise) 
Object { message: "Request failed with status code 403", name: "AxiosError", code: "ERR_BAD_REQUEST", config: {…}, request: XMLHttpRequest, response: {…}, stack: "" }
​
code: "ERR_BAD_REQUEST"
​
config: Object { timeout: 0, xsrfCookieName: "XSRF-TOKEN", xsrfHeaderName: "X-XSRF-TOKEN", … }
​
​
name: "AxiosError"
​
request: XMLHttpRequest { readyState: 4, timeout: 0, withCredentials: false, … }
​
response: Object { data: {…}, status: 403, statusText: "Forbidden", … }
​
stack: ""
​
<prototype>: Object { constructor: o(t, e, n, r, o), toJSON: toJSON(), stack: "", … }