Versioning in NC 12

Hi,
is there bug or a feature, that versioning is no longer working in NC 12. When last I looked it was enabled but now I cannot see it nor re-enable it. There seems to be no app and the documentation is not particularly helpful. I do not talk about collaboration. Keeping older versions of a file was very helpful for me. Any hints appreciated.

Regards
Joerg

No it should still be there? Nothing in the list of non-active apps? No errors in the logfile?

No, thank you. As far as I can see, the files_versions was upgraded to version 1.5.0. on the day, when NC was set up by the shared hoster. After this I already had it in use. But now there is no <files_versions> in the app-folder. Also I cannot find such thing in my apps nor in the app-Store. Also the files_versions folders that should show up in the Data/Username folder are not there - weird.
Regards
Joerg

You can find the original code of all versions here: https://nextcloud.com/changelog/

You can just copy the files_versions folder into your app folder. Perhaps update to 12.0.1 in a couple of days when it is released to make sure you run the original software. Not sure if your provider forgot something or if there is a reason they deleted it.

Hi, thank you very much, that worked well. I also uploaded the files_trashbin, which was gone and is now back. Versions tab is still not showing up but at least the data/user/files_versions folders are back and start collecting versions. I have PHP errors, that the files merged.js.deps and merged.js.gzip in data/appdata_somePrefix/js/files_versions/ are missing.
I assume the hoster did this all (to save diskspace !?), though it’s a paid and reliable one (I thought so) and they already did this with Owncloud. I am going to open a support ticket.
Regards
Joerg