Various setup warnings

I have tried everything to fix the following issues. And new issues keep appearing during this. I know that one of them is due to the recent upgrade - I’m on NExtcloud Hub 8 29.0.5 . I’ve installed Nextcloud around 20 times on the RPI 4 now - I’ve worked hard to navigate my way through support.

Please help if you can: Thank you!

• One or more mimetype migrations are available. Occasionally new mimetypes are added to better handle certain file types. Migrating the mimetypes take a long time on larger instances so this is not done automatically during upgrades. Use the command occ maintenance:repair --include-expensive to perform the migrations.

• The database is missing some indexes. Due to the fact that adding indexes on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running “occ db:add-missing-indices” those missing indexes could be added manually while the instance keeps running. Once the indexes are added queries to those tables are usually much faster. Missing optional index “dav_shares_resourceid_type” in table “dav_shares”. Missing optional index “dav_shares_resourceid_access” in table “dav_shares”. Missing optional index “oc_npushhash_di” in table “notifications_pushhash”. Missing optional index “schedulobj_lastmodified_idx” in table “schedulingobjects”. Missing optional index “systag_by_objectid” in table “systemtag_object_mapping”.

• No memory cache has been configured. To enhance performance, please configure a memcache, if available. For more details see the documentation :arrow_upper_right:.

• The PHP module “imagick” is not enabled although the theming app is. For favicon generation to work correctly, you need to install and enable this module. For more details see the documentation :arrow_upper_right:.

• The first one you can ignore in 29.0.5. It’ll be fixed in 29.0.6 (you can search the forum for context if desired).
  • The second is just telling you to run the specified occ command at some point (it’ll improve performance, but should be ran when your instance is quiet / there aren’t many users online; though on small instances it’ll probably only take a minute or less to complete). Some context is here.
  • For the 3rd and 4th items, did you follow the documentation links?

Please find the documentation of the occ command:
https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/latest/admin_manual/configuration_server/occ_command.html

The parameter of occ-command to be executed for solving the problem is mentioned in the warning, you posted.

Addition to the manual linked above:
In most cases the owner of Nextcloud is the user www-data of group www-data. So “sudo -u www-data” instead of “sudo -u apache” might be the correct user.