[usage report 0.1.5] Error in logs if we disable this app

Hi,

If we disable “usage report” app (ver 0.1.5) AKA “survey_client” these errors show in the logs :

Error no app in context

{“reqId”:“1WaRggZNgD0hxCJy+5OB”,“remoteAddr”:“2a01:cb00:a34:ec00:feaa:14ff:fe61:2a7f”,“app”:“no app in context”,“message”:“Exception: {"Exception":"OCP\\AppFramework\\QueryException","Message":"Could not resolve OCA\\Survey_Client\\Settings\\AdminSection! Class OCA\\Survey_Client\\Settings\\AdminSection does not exist","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Utility\/SimpleContainer.php(105): OC\\AppFramework\\Utility\\SimpleContainer->resolve(‘OCA\\\\Survey_Clie
’)\n#1 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/ServerContainer.php(89): OC\\AppFramework\\Utility\\SimpleContainer->query(‘OCA\\\\Survey_Clie
’)\n#2 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Settings\/Manager.php(319): OC\\ServerContainer->query(‘OCA\\\\Survey_Clie
’)\n#3 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Settings\/Manager.php(354): OC\\Settings\\Manager->query(‘OCA\\\\Survey_Clie
’)\n#4 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/settings\/Controller\/AdminSettingsController.php(131): OC\\Settings\\Manager->getAdminSections()\n#5 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/settings\/Controller\/AdminSettingsController.php(70): OC\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController->getNavigationParameters(‘server’)\n#6 [internal function]: OC\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController->index(‘server’)\n#7 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(160): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#8 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(90): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OC\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController), ‘index’)\n#9 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/App.php(111): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OC\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController), ‘index’)\n#10 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Routing\/RouteActionHandler.php(47): OC\\AppFramework\\App::main(‘AdminSettingsCo
’, ‘index’, Object(OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer), Array)\n#11 [internal function]: OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)\n#12 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(293): call_user_func(Object(OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler), Array)\n#13 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/base.php(967): OC\\Route\\Router->match(‘\/settings\/admin’)\n#14 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/index.php(48): OC::handleRequest()\n#15 {main}","File":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Utility\/SimpleContainer.php","Line":90}”,“level”:3,“time”:“2016-09-05T11:39:22+02:00”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:“/index.php/settings/admin”,“user”:“undisclosed”}

Is the app mandatory to enable ?..

Thanks,

No,

@blizzz didn’t we backport the “remove admin stuff when app is disabled” fix?

Managed to reproduce, we can’t fix this when it already happened, just for future cases:

To fix the spam, you can run the following 2 SQL queries manually:

DELETE FROM `oc_admin_sections` WHERE `id` = 'serverinfo';
DELETE FROM `oc_admin_settings` WHERE `section` = 'serverinfo';
1 Like

@nickvergessen serverinfosurvey_client :wink:

@anon99252149
Yes, i don’t understand very well
 I’m speaking here about ““usage report”” application, and the fact that if i disable it i get errors in the logs.

What’s the relationship with “survey_client”, “survey_server”, and “server info” ? :confused:

“usage report” is the display name for “survey client”, which communicates with “survey server”

“server info” is a different app.

You have have the problem with survey client your queries are:

DELETE FROM `oc_admin_sections` WHERE `id` = 'survey_client';
DELETE FROM `oc_admin_settings` WHERE `section` = 'survey_client';

Sorry for mixing up

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaah, ok ok, i prefer that ! :smile:

Thanks for the precise answer ! :thumbsup:

P.S. By the way i had already made a note yesterday on Github, perhaps it should be deleted ?..