Urgent: Extremely Slow Interface

I’m running 24.0.9 on nginx with redis cache and its been working well mostly but recently its terrible and I don’t know what changed, in an effort I updated my nginx site conf to the latest recommended but it hasn’t helped. I do see these errors in firefox console but can’t work out why they are happening. PLEASE HELP.

Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). [preload.js:136:52](moz-extension://b6395ce4-aa7c-4915-9d95-cc0c8b8e522f/lib/content-script/preload.js)

Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). [content-script.js:40:65](moz-extension://edb94184-76e9-449e-ae77-fe332ba4d708/content-script.js)

Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). [content-script.js:40:65](moz-extension://edb94184-76e9-449e-ae77-fe332ba4d708/content-script.js)

Just with one browser? What does the moz-extension mean, any firefox extension blocking the script?

Also found this, but the error is different: How do I solve Content Security Policy errors?

Hi tflidd, I’m not sure what the moz-ext part means, but it also happens in different browsers. If cache is disabled images etc take for ever to load, so maybe an nginx issue or something but I have no idea how to debug.

I’m not sure either, just thought it might be some error from an extension…

There are the developer tools in your browser, you can see all network resources that are loaded and how much time it took and if it succeeded (status code 2xx) or failed (4xx).
On the server side you can check the webserver logs, if you find more details why it took so long or why it failed (permissions, timeouts, …)
If you want, on try.nextcloud.com, you can start a test session, if the scripts are blocked, then there should be problems as well (firewall, antivirus).

Just wanted to thank you again for helping, very appreciated. I managed to squeeze a little more performance using nginx compression, but eventually discovered the underlying cause which was an over shared VPS server. My host migrated me to a different server and all of a sudden performance was no longer an issue.

So for anyone else reading this in the future if you are also on a virtual server, make sure evaluation your host is considered. There is no way of knowing if your host server is saturated that I’m aware of but you start to get sporadic performance with nothing in logs indicating why.