Upgrade to from 24.0.5 to 24.0.6 hangs at "Delete old files"

I began the upgrade to 24.0.6 using the Updater but it hung at Delete old files.

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 24.0.6
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): UnRaid 6.11.1
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): nginx/1.20.2
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 7.4.26

The issue you are facing:

Upgrad hung at Deleting old files. The …\appdata\nextcloud\www\nextcloud directory is fairly stripped. The only directories are apps, themes, config, and updater and only 4 .php files exist (index, public, remote, and status) – yes, OCC is gone

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Steps to replicate it:

1. Run the updater. All steps appear to succeed, but fails at Delete old files

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
*** Sorry, Nube here. Not familiar with this file designation. Give me a clue and I’ll update as necessary.

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'debug' => false, 'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu', 'datadirectory' => '/data', 'instanceid' => 'ocwv36o30gx4', 'passwordsalt' => 'redacted', 'secret' => 'redacted', 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => '192.168.1.127:444', 1 => 'redacted', ), 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '24.0.5.1', 'trusted_proxies' => array ( 0 => '192.168.1.0/24', ), 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://redacted', 'overwritehost' => 'redacted', 'overwriteprotocol' => 'https', 'dbname' => 'nextcloud', 'dbhost' => '192.168.1.127:3306', 'dbport' => '', 'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_', 'mysql.utf8mb4' => true, 'dbuser' => 'nextcloud', 'dbpassword' => 'redacted', 'installed' => true, 'default_phone_region' => 'US', 'maintenance' => true, 'theme' => '', 'loglevel' => 0, 'has_rebuilt_cache' => true, 'updater.release.channel' => 'stable', 'app_install_overwrite' => array ( 0 => 'breezedark', 1 => 'bruteforcesettings', 2 => 'apporder', 3 => 'carnet', 4 => 'documentserver_community', 5 => 'passwords', 6 => 'groupfolders', ), 'mail_from_address' => 'redacted', 'mail_smtpmode' => 'smtp', 'mail_sendmailmode' => 'smtp', 'mail_domain' => 'redacted', 'updater.secret' => 'redacted', ); The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in `/var/log/____`: *** Sorry, Nube here. Not familiar with this file designation. Give me a clue and I'll update as necessary. Output errors in nextcloud.log in /var/www/ or as admin user in top right menu, filtering for errors. Use a pastebin service if necessary. *** Sorry, Nube here. Not familiar with this file designation. Give me a clue and I'll update as necessary.