Upgrade to 27.1.2 leaves me without a server to access

Upgrading from 27.1.1 to 27.1.2

So here I am upgrading to the latest and … facing this when I access the main page:

Internal Server Error
        The server was unable to complete your request.
        If this happens again, please send the technical details below to the server administrator.
        More details can be found in the server log.

When going in the log this is what I see:

{"reqId":"VyLeqjDQCwOljiYUZ7r3","level":3,"time":"October 07, 2023 19:09:18","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"index","method":"","url":"--","message":"The requested uri() cannot be processed by the script '/var/www/html/nextcloud/index.php')","userAgent":"--","version":"27.1.2.1","exception":{"Exception":"Exception","Message":"The requested uri() cannot be processed by the script '/var/www/html/nextcloud/index.php')","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/base.php","line":1006,"function":"getRawPathInfo","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Request">
{"reqId":"VyLeqjDQCwOljiYUZ7r3","level":0,"time":"October 07, 2023 19:09:18","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"PHP","method":"","url":"--","message":"Creation of dynamic property OCA\\Maps\\Hooks\\FileHooks::$lockingProvider is deprecated at /var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/maps/lib/Hooks/FileHooks.php#46","userAgent":"--","version":"27.1.2.1","data":{"app":"PHP"}}
{"reqId":"VyLeqjDQCwOljiYUZ7r3","level":1,"time":"October 07, 2023 19:09:18","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"no app in context","method":"","url":"--","message":"Unable to generate a URL for the named route \"bookmarks.web_view.index\" as such route does not exist.","userAgent":"--","version":"27.1.2.1","exception":{"Exception":"Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Exception\\RouteNotFoundException","Message":"Unable to generate a URL for the named route \"bookmarks.web_view.index\" as such route does not exist.","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/>
{"reqId":"VyLeqjDQCwOljiYUZ7r3","level":1,"time":"October 07, 2023 19:09:18","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"no app in context","method":"","url":"--","message":"Unable to generate a URL for the named route \"calendar.view.index\" as such route does not exist.","userAgent":"--","version":"27.1.2.1","exception":{"Exception":"Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Exception\\RouteNotFoundException","Message":"Unable to generate a URL for the named route \"calendar.view.index\" as such route does not exist.","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Ro>
{"reqId":"VyLeqjDQCwOljiYUZ7r3","level":1,"time":"October 07, 2023 19:09:18","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"no app in context","method":"","url":"--","message":"Unable to generate a URL for the named route \"dashboard.dashboard.index\" as such route does not exist.","userAgent":"--","version":"27.1.2.1","exception":{"Exception":"Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Exception\\RouteNotFoundException","Message":"Unable to generate a URL for the named route \"dashboard.dashboard.index\" as such route does not exist.","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/li>
{"reqId":"VyLeqjDQCwOljiYUZ7r3","level":1,"time":"October 07, 2023 19:09:18","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"no app in context","method":"","url":"--","message":"Unable to generate a URL for the named route \"mail.page.index\" as such route does not exist.","userAgent":"--","version":"27.1.2.1","exception":{"Exception":"Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Exception\\RouteNotFoundException","Message":"Unable to generate a URL for the named route \"mail.page.index\" as such route does not exist.","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Rout>
{"reqId":"VyLeqjDQCwOljiYUZ7r3","level":1,"time":"October 07, 2023 19:09:18","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"no app in context","method":"","url":"--","message":"Unable to generate a URL for the named route \"memories.Page.main\" as such route does not exist.","userAgent":"--","version":"27.1.2.1","exception":{"Exception":"Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Exception\\RouteNotFoundException","Message":"Unable to generate a URL for the named route \"memories.Page.main\" as such route does not exist.","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Rout>
{"reqId":"VyLeqjDQCwOljiYUZ7r3","level":1,"time":"October 07, 2023 19:09:18","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"no app in context","method":"","url":"--","message":"Unable to generate a URL for the named route \"passman.Page.index\" as such route does not exist.","userAgent":"--","version":"27.1.2.1","exception":{"Exception":"Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Exception\\RouteNotFoundException","Message":"Unable to generate a URL for the named route \"passman.Page.index\" as such route does not exist.","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Rout>
{"reqId":"VyLeqjDQCwOljiYUZ7r3","level":1,"time":"October 07, 2023 19:09:18","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"no app in context","method":"","url":"--","message":"Unable to generate a URL for the named route \"phonetrack.page.index\" as such route does not exist.","userAgent":"--","version":"27.1.2.1","exception":{"Exception":"Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Exception\\RouteNotFoundException","Message":"Unable to generate a URL for the named route \"phonetrack.page.index\" as such route does not exist.","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/privat>

I tried to the the command to update the htaccess, same results. I am running nextcloud on docker (my own code) using apache2 being traefik as a reverse proxy

occ status gives me:

- installed: true
  - version: 27.1.2.1
  - versionstring: 27.1.2
  - edition:
  - maintenance: false
  - needsDbUpgrade: false
  - productname: Nextcloud
  - extendedSupport: false

Any chance to get some help? I run every script I could but nothing, any suggestion would be appreciated

A post was split to a new topic: Updater.secret nicht bekannt

Not sure what I am suppose to understand here…