Updater issue with hosteurope ssl.webpack?

Hi,

my cloud on hosteurope (vers. 10.01) works fine with some code integrity hints.

The cloud is configured to use the ssl.webpack for secure login.

After manual update to 10.01 the next “automatic” to 10.02 claims some “Check for expected files”

Do I really have to edit the the access fille again to get this to work?

Best Regards,

Martin

Do you use the updater app? Or put the code manually? There are a few topics dedicated to different transfer modes of FTP which can cause problems with the code integrity checker.

The actual version was uploaded with Ftp and upgaded manually. Version 10.02 I try to update via updater, this gives the error.

Best Regards,
Martin

The updater should get the correct files and shouldn’t create integrity problems. However you need to get your current version fixed.
Not sure if it helps to disable the integrity checks via your config/config.php. The updater could enforce a check independently, but perhaps it’s worth a try.

Hello,

this is now the message, after starting the updater:

Check for expected files
Parsing response failed. Host Europe SSL Proxy body{ margin:0; background-color: #999; background-image:url(’/gfx/bg_verlauf.gif’); background-position:absolute; top:0px; background-repeat: repeat-x; font-size:11px; font-family:‘Verdana’, sans-serif; } h1,h2,h3,p{ font-weight:bold; font-family:‘Verdana’, sans-serif; } h1{ font-size:18pt; color:#FAB400; text-align:left; margin-left:10px; text-transform: uppercase; } h2{ font-size:12pt; margin:5px; margin-left:10px; color:#333; } h3{ font-size:11pt; margin:5px; margin-left:0; color:#333; } p{ font-size:11px; margin:5px; margin-left:0; color:#333; } td{ color:#333; } form{ float:left; } input{ font-size:11px; margin-bottom:10px; } fieldset{ float:right; width:230px; margin-right:10px; } .spacer-h10px,.spacer-v10px{ margin:0; padding:0; float:left; line-height:10px; } .spacer-h10px { width: 10px; } .spacer-v10px{ height:10px; width:100%; } .boxcontainer{ width:558px; float:left; } div.produktboxencontainer{ background-color:transparent; border:0; border-top:0; vertical-align:top; width:577px; max-width:577px; float:left; } .produktbox-1er-raster{ margin:0; padding:0px; padding-top:0; vertical-align:top; float:left; background-color: #fff; border: 1px solid #999; -moz-border-radius:5px; width: 557px; min-width: 557px; max-width: 557px; } .produktbox-1er-raster p{ margin:0; margin-bottom:0px; padding:10px; padding-top:0; padding-bottom:0; font-weight:normal; } .pw-forgot{ width:320px; float:right; margin-left:20px; color:#333; } .pw-forgot a{ color:#333; } .boxleft, .boxright{ width:270px; } .boxleft{ text-align: left; float:left; } .boxright{ text-align: left; float:right; } .boxleft a, .boxright a{ color: #333; }

SSL Proxy Server

Impressum | Kontakt | Datenschutzerklärung | AGB

Die angeforderete Internetseite wird anscheinend nicht auf einem Webhosting Paket von Host Europe betrieben.

Hard to say. Can you run this without the proxy? This message is generated by the ssl proxy, not sure if your session is just not reachable or if there is a different problem. Perhaps your logfiles contain some information, do you have access via terminal?

This is a shared installation! I can login via ftp without any problems. Running updates for apps have success and all other functions of NC work fine, as expected.

UPDATE:

Now I got it working with following:

1. complete removing of rewrite rules within .htaccess concerning the SSL proxy of HOSTEUROPE)
  2. within config.php removing of all OVERWRITExxxx settings reffering to SSL proxy
  3. adding my non SSL URL to trusted_domains

After saving the config file, login to NC via non SSL and updating with update_app to 10.02.

Now it works!
No warnings for integrity check anymore, all APP work fine (last check tomorrow)