Update to NC11 broke DavDroid connection

Hello there! I updated from stable to beta 11 the other day, and after that contact syncronization stopped working. Here’s the debug file from DD: https://s.reekynet.com/debug

I censored some sensitive information from it with XXXX if you’re wondering. Any help would be greatly appreceated!

EDIT: The NC instance is running on an Arch Linux server if that matters. Judging from the debug file, DD is getting “http/1.1 415 Unsupported Media Type” as a response. I guess that’s the root of the problem.

I actually already solved the problem. It seems it was 4 corrupted contacts, I removed those and the syncing started working again. Thanks to github :slight_smile: https://github.com/nextcloud/contacts/issues/46

UPDATE: After I started to add the contacts back, the problem resurfaced, again…

You can have a look here too …

Try to use the current version in github directly. They fixed something but haven’t released a new version yet.

Should be fixed …


I was using the fdroid version which was 1.3.5, so I bit the bullet and bought the play store version and it’s working now. Thanks alot!