Unshare remote cloud directory

I am running nextcloud 10 and i added a remote owncloud share to my instance via “add to your Xcloud” a couple of weeks ago.

Now i try to delete that share from my instance via “Unshare” action link but got an error without any action ("Error deleting file “XXXX”).

The log file like this:

Exception: {"Message":"HTTP\/1.1 503 Storage not 
available","Exception":"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\ServiceUnavailable","Code":0,"Trace":"#0
 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Tree.php(178): 
OCA\\DAV\\Connector\\Sabre\\ObjectTree->getNodeForPath('XXXX')\n#1 
\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/CorePlugin.php(285):
 Sabre\\DAV\\Tree->delete('XXXX')\n#2 [internal function]: 
Sabre\\DAV\\CorePlugin->httpDelete(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), 
Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#3 
\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105):
 call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#4 
\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(459): 
Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit('method:DELETE', Array)\n#5 
\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(248): 
Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), 
Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#6 
\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/dav\/appinfo\/v1\/webdav.php(60): 
Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#7 
\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/remote.php(165): 
require_once('\/var\/www\/nextcl...')\n#8 
{main}","File":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/dav\/lib\/Connector\/Sabre\/ObjectTree.php","Line":162,"User":"XXXX"}

It seems like the source is no longer available (can not check it as i cant remember the link i added).

How can i remove that folder?

1 Like

Hi.

No solution for you but …

I had the same problem some days ago. I couldn’t unshare a folder from a remote ownCloud (8.2.7) instance.
Fortunately I had access to the remote system too. So I removed the share on this instance and then it was removed from my nextcloud.

Cheers,
Andreas

1 Like

Seems like a bug. Just created a github issue about it: https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/1625

As of now the remote target is no longer available but the files still show up in my folder. Tried to work with occ files_external and occ files:* without any success.

My current version is nextcloud 11.0.1.

Is there any chance to delete that folder the dirty way/manually (on shell or in datatbase)?

I found one reference to the external share in my database that i just deleted. Seems like that is a workaround.

MariaDB [nextcloud]> select * from oc_share_external;
+----+----------------------+-----------+-----------------+----------+---------+--------+--------+------------+----------------------------------+----------+
| id | remote               | remote_id | share_token     | password | name    | owner  | user   | mountpoint | mountpoint_hash                  | accepted |
+----+----------------------+-----------+-----------------+----------+---------+--------+--------+------------+----------------------------------+----------+
|  2 | http://XXXXXXX/cloud |        -1 | duXXXXXXXmTlCBL |          | /XXX    | XXX    |   XXX  | /XXX       | 25ca74b23eb1e2eeb76a0dXXXX0ce4   |        1 |
1 Like