Unknown (generic) error from engine while initialnizing nextcloud 18

OS system´╝Ü Windows server 2019 Datecenter (v1809, 17763.805)
Docker´╝Ü Docker for windows 2.2.0.3 (Engine: 19.03.5, Compose: 1.25.4)
Mariadb´╝Ü Docker (mariadb:latest)
Nextcloud´╝Ü 18.0.1 (nextcloud:latest)

My compose.yml

version: '3'

services:

redis:
    image: redis
    container_name: nextcloud-redis
    restart: unless-stopped
    networks:
    expose:
      - '6379'

nextcloud:
    image: nextcloud
    container_name: nextcloud
    depends_on:
      - redis
    volumes:
      - /D/Docker/nextcloud/data:/var/www/html/data
    expose:
      - '80'
    networks:

mariadb:
    image: mariadb:latest
    container_name: mariadb
    command: --character-set-server=utf8mb4 --collation-server=utf8mb4_unicode_ci --innodb-flush-method=fsync
    environment:
      - MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=rootpassword  # Requested, set the root's password of MySQL service.
      - MYSQL_LOG_CONSOLE=true
    volumes:
      - /C/Docker/mariadb:/var/lib/mysql  # Requested, specifies the path to MySQL data persistent store.
      - /C/Docker/mariadb-conf/my.cnf:/etc/my.cnf
    networks:

networks:
  default:
    external:
      name: shared

I tried deploying nextcloud 18 with MySQL for windows 8 Community Server and all things work except for some performance problems (Posted before).

Later now, I realized running database in windows is terrible. Something wrong happen while containers access database passthrough ÔÇťcontainer -> Docker Host -> sharing file system in Windows Docker -> MySQL for WindowsÔÇŁ

So I convert it to recommended MariaDB and put it back into docker. But I stuck in the very beginning of initializing NextCloud via web interface. It turns out like the following: " An exception occurred while executing ÔÇśALTER TABLE oc_admin_settings CHANGE id id BIGINT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULLÔÇÖ " and blahblahblah.

Entering NextCloud by using SQLite and it runs well. As the same, the errors appear while I try to convert db-type to MySQL

The logs:

root@c2ddfe0dab0f:/var/www/html# php occ db:convert-type --password password --all-apps mysql nextcloud mariadb nextcloud
Creating schema in new database

In AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 106:

An exception occurred while executing 'ALTER TABLE oc_admin_settings CHANGE `id` id BIGINT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL':                                                     

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1025 Error on rename of './nextcloud/oc_admin_settings' to './nextcloud/#sql2-1-56f' (errno: 168 "Unknown (generic) error from engine")  

In PDOConnection.php line 90:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1025 Error on rename of './nextcloud/oc_admin_settings' to './nextcloud/#sql2-1-56f' (errno: 168 "Unknown (generic) error from engine")  

In PDOConnection.php line 88:

It is really weird. After some period of time, the db-type convert succeeded. Maybe I did something like upgrading the Docker Windows to v2.2.0.4 and it fixed the problem?

Did you do something to resolve this? I am facing the same error. But I am running on Arch Linux without docker.