Understanding phonetrack-android and phonetrack

I have successfully installed phonetrack-android from the f-droid store. I have connected to my nextcloud instance and successfully created a nextcloud map log job. What I donā€™t understand is what is the difference between a nextcloud map log job and a session. The log seems to be collecting data as it has 22 ā€˜greenā€™ data points collected so far. however, I cannot find that log in Nextcloud. I guess I donā€™t understand how to connect the log to a session so that I can view the session live. Does the log connect to the session or the session to the log? Do I create the session in the phonetrack-android app or do I do it in Nextcloud? Thanks.

Therefor you need a phonetrack log job and the Phonetrack App must be installled.

Iā€™ve been using it for years without any issues or quirks. Itā€™s a reliable tool that has been very helpful in my work as a truck driver.

You can find a lot more information in the Wiki. The maintainer is very motivated and will typically answer serious questions within one day.

I hope I could help