Unable to set group permission in external storage

When i try to enter permission in the “available for” box, its show “searching” and its disappearing. I cant set users or groups in this box. I already create some groups and user.

One more bug i have with external storage is i can’t connect to my SMB storage with user and password Authentication method. I had to put a global credentials to connect to my SMB storage. What is weird, is that with SMB Test app i m able to connect with my user and password.

I’m using Nextcloud 20.0.0 with Apache 2.4 on a Synology NAS (Php 7.3)

Error occurred whilst checking server setup

Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/.well-known/caldav”. Further information can be found in the documentation.
Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/.well-known/carddav”. Further information can be found in the documentation.

Please don’t mix-up different problems in one issue report. It is better to create separate ones which can then be handle separately under the correct subject.

First of all, you should try to use the search function of this forum first before posting similar requests again, because

• the “available for” problems in NC 20 is a confirmed issue which has already discussed here for a while. It will most likely be fixed witd the v20.0.1 minor release.

• the resolve problem for caldav/carddav links has already discussed here many times, so that it shouldn’t be a problem to find a matching answer.

I haven’t heard anything about the described SMB mount problem yet, but it will most likely need more detailed information. e.g. from the Nextcloud log file, to analyze further.