Unable to download "OCC WEB" app

Trying to install the “OCC WEB” piece from the apps menu but getting the following error;

cURL error 7: Failed to connect to git.adphi.net port 443: Connection refused (see http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)

I am suspecting the file file has noved as I can not access it from the TOOLS app of the NextCloub.com site. I was hoping that you could instruct me where I could download the file manually and install it from an alternative location.

Have you tried to manually download the OCC Web app from the app store?

I have tried nearly every link available on the web page previously. I tried some more again after the reply. Some will take me to another page to look at certificate information but none will let me download even a single file. So I am still unable to get the “OCC WEB” plugin from anywhere.

Ok, now I see the problem. The app developer provides access to the app using his own server, which is currently unreachable. Unfortunately I couldn’t find any reference pointing to the name or email address of the developer. With a little bit of luck, a user of the the OCC Web app will be able to provide it by checking the app code etc.

The app developer was able to solve the problem with his server, so that a download and installation of the OCC Web app should be possible again. Thanks @JimmyKater for your help :wink:

2 Likes

This is in place and can be closed (or maybe I can close it and just don;t know how).

Seems to be down again.

I’ve just sent an email to the developer and asked him to fix the download link.

1 Like

The app developer was able to solve the problem with his server, so that a download and installation of the OCC Web app should be possible again.