Try to convert database from sqlite3 to MySQL

Hi,

I try to convert the database from sqlite3 to MySQL (hosted on Unraid in a docker container).
Nextcloud is running on Unraid in a container, too.
My data is saved in specific folders on Unraid. Connected through external storage (local).
But I don’t get it to work:

That’s the output of the console:

Creating schema in new database
oc_accounts
 3/3 [============================] 100%oc_accounts_data
 18/18 [============================] 100%oc_activity
chunked query, 16 chunks
  1300/15125 [==>-------------------------]   8%
In ExceptionConverter.php line 114:

An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x8E  
  \xBF' for column 'file' at row 1                                                                                           

In Exception.php line 26:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x8E\xBF' for column 'file' at row 1  

In Statement.php line 82:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x8E\xBF' for column 'file' at row 1  

db:convert-type [--port PORT] [--password PASSWORD] [--clear-schema] [--all-apps] [--chunk-size CHUNK-SIZE] [--] <type> <username> <hostname> <database>

Thank you in advance.

This looks like MySQL is using a character set which does not support 4 byte UTF 8. Take a look how the database was created and check for utf8mb4.

Thank you for your answer.

I deleted the whole stuff in the database and let nextcloud create it for itself.
But it sets the format to utf8mb3_bin by itself.

How can I change this?

Take a look at Configuration Parameters — Nextcloud latest Administration Manual latest documentation there are some requirements to meet for utf8mb4 during the installation

For reference, here are the corresponding code parts