This is a teaser, stay tuned!

• European Gaia-X collaboration platform based on Nextcloud goes live (until now readonly according to blog)
4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Which missing apps and features do you want in Nextcloud?

Yeah, and free shirts for us. Really like to drop my old oc shirt :grinning:

5 Likes

As long as they donā€™t rewrite the core in JS or somthing Iā€™m game :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sale of the Deck Android app :yum:?

ā€œWeā€™re proud to announce that Nextcloud has been acquired by Google. This will allow us to bring exciting new features to Nextcloud, such as excellent integration with Google products such as Docs, Sheet and Forms. And your data willā€¦errrā€¦be safe. We think.ā€

Just kidding! (I hope) :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

An Deck App for iOS :yum:

1 Like

Not by us but maybe use and support https://apps.apple.com/us/app/nextcloud-deck/id1570892788 ?

4 Likes

One guess:

23 announcement.

Announcing a good working photo app because that is why many users installed Nextcloud?

5 Likes

and every EU citizen given access.

2 Likes

Have a look at this;

1 Like

I admit Iā€™d be happy if there was some focus on decent phone integration. Transparent sync of phone contacts and nextcloud contacts being the big one for me.

1 Like

For me DAVxāµ (available on F-Droid and Google Play) does this job excellently. It allows contacts and calender synchronization.

8 Likes

Nextcloud now officially supported on TrueNAS?

However, any other guess or feature would be more exciting.

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t be an issue anymore on the upcoming TrueNAS Scale. :wink:

Did you read the rss as well?

For TrueNAS users this will be exciting :wink:

Thanks to ne Nextcloud News app. :wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to merge all of these suggestions into Which missing apps and features do you want in Nextcloud? once the announcement is made. :+1:

3 Likes

He, fine. But indeed, the announcement is out - thereā€™s now an official Nextcloud build available for the >1mln TrueNAS systems out there :partying_face:

Share the news!

2 Likes