Third Beta of Nextcloud 25

The third beta of Nextcloud 25 is now available on our download server! :rocket:

Yes, the third, last week we missed to announce beta 2 here ā€“ sorry! The missing link and changelog is added below.

As always, help with testing is very much welcome!
If you notice anything out of order, please report back on the appropriate github repository! :bowing_woman:

Downloads

Changelog 25.0.0 beta 3

Changelog 25.0.0 beta 2

3 Likes

@bug-hunters you guys must be very hungry now (after beta2 wasnā€™t clearly announced last week)ā€¦ so you better go and get your yummy piece of cake here :wink: good luck!

2 Likes

As you probably know, testing upgrades is one of the most important thingsā€¦ if you can make a copy of a prod instance you have & test an upgrade on the copy thatā€™d be super helpful!

Thereā€™s a ton of work happening in photos, mail and other apps, too. See what issues you can find and report them!

3 Likes

Hi, In nextcloud 25 betas 3,2 and 1. I have seen, that we canā€™t able send any messages in both group and normal chat. In the writing area it shows (ā€˜joining conversationā€™) we canā€™t able to send any message it is working on read mode only.

Canā€™t able to write. please fix this bug for a better user experience.

Please help me to fix this bug.

@Dinesh_R thanks for telling about this possible bug but there isnā€™t enough information to recreate it on other systems.

plus: this thread was opened by a bot and so thereā€™s almost nobody taking care of the answers that would come up here. If you have problems, feel free to open a new thread and put a link out to here if you want to.

And last but not least: itā€™s strongly recommended NOT to use beta-status-software on productive systemsā€¦ (a real no-go without any backups!). So maybe you wanna think about restoring your latest backup rather than getting this possible bug fixed

1 Like

@Dinesh_R this is bound to the Talk app. Please check the logs, but I think I saw similar, and you might need to change the algorithm for signaling. By default it is ES256, would works for me is RS256. You can set it via occ:

php occ config:app:set --value='RS256' spreed signaling_token_alg

Thank you I will check it out.

Hi @blizzz , I have Implemented the changes you have sent but no changes have been happen. help me bro.

There well be a new beta of both Nextcloud server and Nextcloud Talk today, or maybe tomorrow. Please try again then. Should you experience the same then, open a bug report at GitHub - nextcloud/spreed: šŸ—Øļø Nextcloud Talk ā€“ chat, video & audio calls for Nextcloud

Thank you @ blizz, i very happy about your support.

Thank you so much S blizz, now my spreed working properly. thanks for your lovely support .

1 Like