The requested URL /nextcloud/index.php/login was not found on this server

Synology NAS: DSM 6.1
Nextcloud Version: 11.0.2
PHP Version: 5.6
Database Type: Mysql
Apache2.4

Hello,

I was running Nextcloud fine on my synology nas but I felt a little insecure with over a dozen open ports on my router for all sorts of web applications. Therefor I got myself a new domain and wildcard certificate so I could run a proxy to redirect port 443 to all specific apps.

Since then I can no longer access my nextcloud from outside my private network and I get following error:

The requested URL /nextcloud/index.php/login was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

My private IP is working fine and all other applications that are in the same web base-folder aswell.
When I put my nextcloud in maintenance mode I can seen the warning page an was able to get my update from 11.0 to 11.0.2 just fine over the WAN.

My router forwards all https traffic to my nas, that serves as my main web server and nextcloud runs from there on www.mydomain.be/nextcloud. The proxy is used for redirecting to other ports on my nas an to other servers and as said before www.mydomain.be/organizr www.mydomain.be/phpMyAdmin and others are working just fine.

I can’t seem to find any sollution so any help is welcome.

Greetings,
Rudy.

1 Like