The requested uri(/apps/richdocuments/settings/fonts.json) cannot be processed

Hi all,

I am really frustrated.

I cannot get rid of this error, even if I remove the app Nextcloud Office, Collabors, Onlyoffice and Community document Server there is still something that makes these requests.

What do I have to remove that this error is not happening again.

I really do not care about opening docs or excel Documents anymore.
There is no need to fix anything with reverse proxy (I read about that) I just want to change the setting which is causing these requests.

Thank you.

That is the file used by a CODE/CO server to retrieve extra fonts from the Nextcloud Office integration app.

You should be able to see what IP address is requesting it by looking at in your web server log.

There may also be more information in the full raw log entry.

Thanks for the reply.

That would be the Internal IPAddress of the Server like ‘192.168.0.10’

The full raw log is:

{
    "app": "index",
    "exception": {
        "Code": 0,
        "CustomMessage": "The requested uri(/apps/richdocuments/settings/fonts.json) cannot be processed by the script '/nextcloud/index.php')",
        "Exception": "Exception",
        "exception": [
        ],
        "File": "/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Request.php",
        "Line": 732,
        "Message": "The requested uri(/apps/richdocuments/settings/fonts.json) cannot be processed by the script '/nextcloud/index.php')",
        "message": "The requested uri(/apps/richdocuments/settings/fonts.json) cannot be processed by the script '/nextcloud/index.php')",
        "Trace": [
            {
                "class": "OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Request",
                "file": "/var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php",
                "function": "getRawPathInfo",
                "line": 1007,
                "type": "->"
            },
            {
                "class": "OC",
                "file": "/var/www/nextcloud/index.php",
                "function": "handleRequest",
                "line": 39,
                "type": "::"
            }
        ]
    },
    "id": "65d214c8235dc",
    "level": 3,
    "message": "The requested uri(/apps/richdocuments/settings/fonts.json) cannot be processed by the script '/nextcloud/index.php')",
    "method": "GET",
    "remoteAddr": "192.168.0.10",
    "reqId": "oV0zZxBe4IqozOajjhb2",
    "time": "2024-02-17T15:04:28+00:00",
    "url": "/apps/richdocuments/settings/fonts.json",
    "user": "--",
    "userAgent": "COOLWSD HTTP Agent 23.05.7.5",
    "version": "28.0.2.5"
}

Without digging deeper into your PHP configuration I can’t say with certainty the underlying root cause, but it appears richdocumentscode isn’t fully uninstalled (or is still active in your running PHP environment).

If you don’t see it listed under occ app:list any longer, restart mod_php (if using Apache) or FPM and it may just go away.

Okay, thank you will try that.

Means that also that could be the cause why I never managed to use it properly?
Is this a usually no good configuration? Since I have not much experience with that I am asking that.

In the list app list it was not listed anymore. I am rebooting now. Since its a private installation nobody cares :slight_smile:

My findings:
In my case only after reboot the error messages disappeared. Restarting apache2, reloading, deleting cache did not have any effect.

So thanks for getting rid of the most annoying error messages

1 Like