Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can
Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5):
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04):
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25):
PHP version (eg, 7.4):
I’m seeing tasks being duplicated when trying to sync reoccurring tasks to a Nextcloud task list using CaldavSynchronizer.
Steps to replicate it:
- Install latest nextcloud with latest Tasks app
- Create a task list and share it with another user
- Sync tasks to Outlook using CaldavSynchronizer:
- Create a reoccurring task in Outlook:
- Mark the task as completed in Nextcloud:
- The completed task is duplicated in Outlook and on Nextcloud after each sync. (Note the task is re-created in outlook for tomorrow, but no associated task exists in Nextcloud)
The output of Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
A little more information:
- If i delete all completed tasks on Nextcloud, then all the tasks in Outlook are deleted (including the uncompleted task that was re-scheduled for tomorrow).
- I am aware of the ‘map reoccurring tasks’ option in CalDavSynchronizer, but it doesn’t seem to matter if it is selected or not.
- As strange as it may sound, i’ve also seen situations where the re-created task is created to be a weekly reoccurring task instead of a daily task like it was originally created to be.