Talk in AIO with Cloudflare and NPM

Hi,

I am having a tough time getting Talk to work correctly in AIO with my domain going through Cloudflare into Nginx Proxy Manager. Everything else works fine, but Talk won’t allow users to connect to a call with each other. What I have tried:

1. Removing the Proxy status on my A record in Cloudflare and forwarding 3478 from my router directly to the Nextcloud IP.
  2. Similar to above, but forwarfding 3478 to NPM and creating a Stream record to forward onto Nextcloud.
  3. Adjust STUN and TURNS settings to various combinations of my domain with ports 443 or 3478.

I assumed that just opening port 3478 on my router and forwarding unproxied traffic from Cloudflare to Nextcloud would fix everything, but I’ve clearly wrong. At this point I seem to be stuck on where to go next.

I am on Nextcloud AIO v7.12.1 running in Docker on an Ubuntu Server VM. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi, have you read through GitHub - nextcloud/all-in-one: The official Nextcloud installation method. Provides easy deployment and maintenance with most features included in this one Nextcloud instance.?

1 Like

Hey! Yep, I stepped through that doc quite a few times but I’m stuck at this point.