Table 'oc_appconfig' doesn't exist in engine (after a disk recovery attempt)

I had NC ruuning on a container, wich died but I can access the virtual disk. So, I copied the the DB folder to a new container. But after replicating (trying to at least) just get this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log.

Nextcloud version: 24.05.1
Operating system and version: Debian 11
Apache version: 2.4.56
PHP version: 7.4

=== LOGS

[Thu Sep 14 17:09:08.846971 2023] [php7:error] [pid 910] [client 192.168.8.17:48296] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1932 Table 'nubeunau.oc_appconfig' doesn't exist in engine in /var/www/nube/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Driver/PDO/Connection.php:82\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/nube/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Driver/PDO/Connection.php(82): PDO->query()\n#1 /var/www/nube/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php(1062): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Driver\\PDO\\Connection->query()\n#2 /var/www/nube/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(261): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Connection->executeQuery()\n#3 /var/www/nube/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Query/QueryBuilder.php(345): OC\\DB\\Connection->executeQuery()\n#4 /var/www/nube/lib/private/DB/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilder.php(281): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Query\\QueryBuilder->execute()\n#5 /var/www/nube/lib/private/AppConfig.php(411): OC\\DB\\QueryBuilder\\QueryBuilder->execute()\n#6 /var/www/nube/lib/private/AppConfig.php(176): OC\\AppConfig->loadConfigValues()\n#7 /var/www/nube/lib/private/AppConfig.php(367): OC\\AppConfig->getApps()\n#8 /var/www/nube/lib/private/legacy/OC_App.php(983) in /var/www/nube/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Driver/API/MySQL/ExceptionConverter.php on line 114

However that table exist.

I’ve tried recreate indexes for both indexes itself and columns, with no difference at all.

Any clue will be gratly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

What happens if you try to backup (mysqldump) the database?

Also I’d check your MySQL/MariaDB container startup and in-container mysql daemon logs to see whether anything weird was reported when you first launched during the recovery attempt.