Sync Status Icon disappear on MAC

Hello,
at a certain time sync status icon completely disappeared on my MAC monterey 12.2.1. No updates of the OS, or of the nextcloud client.

Extensions for the finder are ok, thereis ticked the finder integration. But no status icon, so I cannot know if the sync is ok without opening the app… Any help?

When you start and the sync symbol is still available, can you check which version you are using?

You can check if the sync is working, just create a file and see on the web-interface if this file appears there as well. Give it some minutes, the update is not instantaneous (5-10 min).

Hello, the sync is working correctly, I add files and I find them on the web interface and on other computers (I use shared folders, and also mine folders where others have permission).

And no, I cannot see the sync symbol never, I also installed the client in another mac and the sync icons never appeared (neither in the initial installation). Anyway, I can look at the version in the preferences:
Mac 1 (working): monterey 12.2.1 nextcloud 3.5.4, suffix, osx 21.3.0
Mac 2 (not working): big sur 11.6.8 nextcloud 3.5.4, suffix, osx 20.6.0
Mac 3 (working): monterey 12.2.1 nextcloud 3.5.4, suffix, osx 21.3.0
Mac 4 (working): monterey 12.3.1 nextcloud 3.5.4, suffix, osx 21.4.0
Mac 5 (not working): big sur 11.6.8 nextcloud 3.5.4, suffix, osx 20.6.0

So it seems linked to big sur…

But his cannot be a solution. For two reasons:

1. It should work on big sur as well
  2. Even after updating 11.6.8 with 12.5.1 (osx 21.6.0), and extensions enabled, it continues not to work.

Solved.
The problem is not on nextcloud, but in other software that I’d like to call virus. I am talking about Google Drive: Gdrive loads kernel extensions as well on mac. If these are enabled, and gdrive is active, it overwrites nextcloud icons which cannot be shown. So far, you have two options to see icons back again:

1. Gdrive working, go to preferences, extensions, finder extensions, disable google drive
  2. Shut down Gdrive, in this case extensions can remain flagged.