Switching to ZeroSSL - how to upload the Auth File?

Anyone managed to use ZeroSSL with NextCloud on Linux where the snap version of NextCloud was used?

I have been unable to carry out the necessary HTTP file upload of the authentication file to /.well-known/pki-validation because I don’t know how. I tried mounting the site using davfs but got the same “/sbin/mount.davfs: mounting failed; the server does not support WebDAV” error everyone else seems to have received.

Any idea of how I can upload the Auth File to the site to make ZeroSSL work for certification?

Actually, any suggestion for how to stop my snap-based NextCloud installation from no longer using the expired Let’s Encrypt certificate would be welcome.

Where my domain is conscience.ddns.net I need to create a file in conscience.ddns.net/.well-known/pki-validation to make ZeroSSL work.

Please, how do I do that?

What do you mean?
echo "something" > /var/webroot/.well-known/pki-validation/somefilename

I don’t know what that outfit uses for client software, but if you were using certbot like letsencrypt, then it would create the file for you under the webroot, which you specify by using the “-w” parameter.