Stuck in maintenance mode - please help!

Hello there, I am not a super tech user - I signed up for nextcloud thru tab.digital 8 GB service they offer to get my feet wet and see how it is. I access it with mark.nl.tab.digital address and then login with my email and password. Since yesterday it has been stuck in maintenance mode and I canā€™t access any of my files. Can somebody please help???

Iā€™m sorry I donā€™t know the service, from your description it sounds like Nextcloud hosted by provider. Usually a user has no way to force the instance into maintenance modeā€¦ most likely something brake on providers side and most useful action would be to reach out to their supportā€¦

Ok. Yeah I think so too. I have reached out to tab.digital - hopefully they can help. Thank you for your reply!

1 Like

@valucreation, did you ever hear anything on this? Iā€™m using the same instance and it appears to have been offline for a few days. I just need to grab my data off as Iā€™m not planning on staying w this provider at this point.

When this is about mark.nl.tab.digital which has problems for over the last two weeks. It is still down.
The first days the server didnā€™t answered. After some days the ā€œUpgrade in progressā€¦ā€ message comes up.

More than two weeks!

Support just answers with standard text blocks.

Facebook/Twitter account of tab.digital do not mention the problem.
There is also no server health status page.

Iā€™m using tab.digital for round about 2 years and there are often such problems. Donā€™t trust their servers.

There are many other good Nextcloud hosters out there. Time to change?