SslHandshakeFailedError

I run LMDE Faye OS and i have a Nextcloud-3.13.0-x86_64.AppImage and nextclod-desktop from mint repositories. On my VPS Debian12 i have apache2 and latest nextcloud.
From apache2 logs i read
[ssl:info] client: Connection closed to child 7 with abortive shutdown.

Abortive shutdown means server side has shut down the actual connection because client side misses requirements for connection.
From nextcloud appimage logs i read:

SslHandshakeFailedError: “SSL handshake failed” : can be caused by a webserver wanting SSL client certificates.

Apache2 is configured with SSLStrictSNIVHostCheck Off.

I can’t connect to my nextcloud server instance not even with Nextcloud version 3.7.3git with OpenSSL 3.0.11 from LMDE 6 (faye), x86_64 repositories, same failure.

I’d test my server configuration with https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/ and it will also show you compatible devices with the provided ciphers.

Despite SSLStrictSNIVHostCheck off i still can’t connect using NC clients for android, in fact server asks for clients certificates.
This is the clients connection status after ssllabs test:

These the overall results:

Apache logs after NC android connection:

[ssl:info] [client x.x.x.x:43486] AH01964: Connection to child 10 established (server cloud.myserver.nc:443)
[ssl:info] (70014)End of file found: [client x.x.x.x:43486] AH01992: SSL library error 6 reading data.

And tls clients certificates are asked .
I can connect using Nextcloud-3.13.0-x86_64.AppImage and google chrome in LMDE, without been asked for tls certificates, thou.
Regards

I moved it to the android section. I’m not sure if they use app passwords or if they try to create such certificates for authentication.