Some photos look black and white after uploading or embedding via external storage

Hello everyone,
I am in the process of setting up photos and eventually memories. But I have a strange problem.
Some photos, not all, look strange, completely unusable. Regardless of whether they were uploaded to Nextcloud via smartphone or via external storage. Uploads from the smartphone all look like this, but also pictures from the past that were uploaded from the PC.

I have attached a picture… what could the problem be now? I am using Docker AIO…
Maybe someone can help me? Please just let me know what other information you need.
Bildschirmfoto vom 2024-02-29 17-01-49

1 Like

Hi, see New preview images / thumbs (of large photos) are black & white only · Issue #4239 · nextcloud/all-in-one · GitHub

1 Like

Thank you very very much for your quick response. Unfortunately, I don’t always understand everything exactly :slight_smile: Does that mean we have to wait because there is a fix that will be come in an update?

1 Like

The fix is there in aio v7.13.0 but after upgrading you need to do some manual steps

1 Like

Ok but in my AIO Admin view they said I already have v7.13.0. But also they said “Container updates are available…”. Okay then I will try an update… the manual steps I can found In your link which you have posted?

1 Like

yes, they should work

1 Like