[Solved] Workflow - folder name based conversion or tagging

Aim is to get all files uploaded to specific location converted using “Convert media” flow or tag by Automated tagging with specific tag and then convert using.

It must be my missing knowledge though tests suggest that “File name” portion of the filter is really looking only at filename and not full path. This limits to catch parent (or top) folder name.

Confirmation of the fact that only filename (not a full path) is shared with flow was tested through:
/test.*wav$/ and uploading file names test.wav prompted flow, but uploading file to folder named test, effectively giving path test/other.wav didn’t prompt flow whilst still should catch on JavaScript.

Looking at Flow: files uploaded in specific folder - #6 by j-ed, I’ve managed to get the file automatically tagged, though it doesn’t then get converted (second flow, based on tag). Tried with trigger of “Tag assigned” together and separately with “File created” - none worked.

The conversion based on tags is what doesn’t work. At the same time conversion based on filename (not folder) worked.

What am I missing?

I’ve been forcing cron jobs to be run, to make sure don’t have to wait for another iteration.