[SOLVED] Object Storage with OVH issues

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 14.0.4):
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 16.04):
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25):
PHP version (eg, 7.3):

The issue you are facing:
I’m using an object storage as a primary storage (with OVH). It works ok, but when I open a folder with too many pictures, it crashed everything. My object storage becomes unavailable, and the only thing nextcloud would show is ‘storage not available’.

I’ve contacted OVH about that, and they’ve told me it’ because we use too many tokens, and I can only use 60 per minute. So they were saying that Nexctloud instead of using 1 big token for requests uses too many. Is that the case? I think the problem comes from them, but I prefer ask here first.

Thx!

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):N

Steps to replicate it:

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

I get too many requests in the log.

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

PASTE HERE

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

PASTE HERE

There is already a report on the bug tracker:

The team doesn’t seem interested on that issue, they don’t respond, it’s becoming a real problem now for me…

We are just a community. Object storage is probably still more used in company environments, so the community has little knowledge to help you.

They have limited resources and need to prioritize their tasks. If you need guaranteed help and can’t do it yourself (or one of your developers), Nextcloud GmbH provides an enterprise support with reaction times.

Actually the problem was supposed to be solved in the version 12, but somehow it’s still here. The problem is, I’m not an enterprise, just I find it more convenient to store my data in an object storage, and now if I want to use the web interface to browse my files it crashes.

Of course I’m not asking the community, but as object storage is proposed, that’s why I used it and now it’s problematic for me :frowning:

I have seen this:

Is this topic finally solved?

Yeah, at least for me, as soon as they merge the pull request it should work for everyone.

Thanks!

Can you post your configuration’ I’m trying to achieve the same with no success (“Storage is temporarily not available” error)