(SOLVED) Mysql4-byte support question

Hello

I’m on the latest version of Nextcloud 19. I’ve enabled mysql4-byte support following the documentation :

Nextcloud works fine, but when I’ve done the repair process i’ve had the error message you see on the screenshot. Is this something I should worry about ?

Thank you

Users list is empty because of a problem with the query. I have this message in the log :

Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT uid, displayname FROM oc_users u LEFT JOIN oc_preferences p ON (userid = uid) AND (appid = ‘settings’) AND (configkey = ‘email’) WHERE (uid COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci LIKE ?) OR (displayname COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci LIKE ?) OR (configvalue COLLATE utf8mb4_general_ci LIKE ?) ORDER BY uid_lower ASC LIMIT 25’ with params ["%%", “%%”, “%%”]: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1253 COLLATION ‘utf8mb4_general_ci’ is not valid for CHARACTER SET ‘utf8’

Could it be related to the error above ?

It’s my mistake. I haven’t noticed that Centos was shipped with Mariadb 5.5. After upgrading to Mariadb 10.5 and running the occ repair command, everything works fine. No more error message.