(solved) It seems Nextcloud iOS 5.2.5.2 App Integration not working after recent update - again

Nextcloud version Nextcloud Hub 7 (28.0.3)
Operating system and version Debian 12 (bookworm) (Turnkey linux)
Debian Kernel: 6.1.0-18-amd64
PHP version 8.2.7
iOS app version: 5.2.5.2
iOS version: 15.8.2

Files integration on iOS with the Nextcloud iOS app is ot working for me. I can log into the Nextcloud app ok, i can browse and see files. But when i try to attach any file from mail client, it sees only folders from starting point (root), but when i choose subfolder it tries to find them just to render zero files. No errors, no popups.
The option to disable files integration in the Nextcloud app, advanced settings, is NOT enabled.

Is there anything i need to do? Im using this setup for year now. I did no changes to configuration, only regular updates.

Can someone else confirm this? I reinstall app completely with device power off in between, but no success .

Thnaks.

Please check your locations once more.
Had it a very few times that Nextcloud had been disabled as location after an update.

btw. your screenshot show the app storage of the NC ios app not the file storage.

Thank you, that was an issue. I had in past it forgets to sync photo library and keep original file names. But i cant recall this. I screenshot all i had related to Nextcloud thou. Now is listed on Locations once i enable it.
Thank you