[SOLVED]Can't access admin page since nextcloud 12 upgrade

Hi,

I have upgrade from nextcloud 11.0.3 to 12 this mornig. All seems to be ok, but, now I can’t go to the admin page.
I get this message :“
Erreur interne du serveur
Le serveur a rencontré une erreur interne et est incapable d’exécuter votre requête.
Veuillez contacter l’administrateur du serveur si cette erreur apparaît plusieurs fois. Veuillez joindre les détails techniques à votre rapport.
Le fichier journal du serveur peut fournir plus de renseignements.”

I don’t know where to look ??? (no log in /var/log…)

Thx for help and sorry for my bad english

PS : please ask me if you need somathing to help me.

Nextcloud version (eg, 10.0.2): 12
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 16.04): debian jessie
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): 2.4.10-10+deb8u8
PHP version (eg, 5.6): PHP 5.6.30-0+deb8u1
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: Yes , all was ok with nextcloud 11.0.3

Can you reliably replicate it? (If so, please outline steps): have a functionnal nextcloud 11.0.3 , make a chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/nextcloud/, launch the update via th webupdater

The issue you are facing:
no more access to admin page …

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging: can’t access sorry…

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxx', 'passwordsalt' => 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX', 'secret' => 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX', 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => 'calendrier.lescuirsdelandune.fr', ), 'datadirectory' => '/var/www/html/nextcloud/data', 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'http://calendrier.lescuirsdelandune.fr', 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '12.0.0.29', 'dbname' => 'nextcloud', 'dbhost' => 'localhost', 'dbport' => '', 'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_', 'dbuser' => 'nextclouduser', 'dbpassword' => 'Xxxxxxxxxxxx', 'logtimezone' => 'UTC', 'installed' => true, 'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu', 'mail_from_address' => 'serveur', 'mail_smtpmode' => 'php', 'mail_domain' => 'lescuirsdelandune.fr', 'maintenance' => false, 'theme' => '', 'loglevel' => 2, 'mail_smtpauthtype' => 'LOGIN', 'updater.release.channel' => 'beta', 'updater.secret' => 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX', ); The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in `/var/log/____`: --- Remember, this information may be requested if it isn't supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart: Feel free to use a pastebin service, otherwise log files can be indented with 4 spaces on each line to present them in a friendlier way on the forum.

Unless you disabled logging in your Apache virtual host, there should be something in /var/log/apache2/error.log which will give you a better idea what to look for. If you can’t find any Apache logs, check the virtual host to make sure logging is enabled, and that will also tell you what the path is (or you could change the path).

I have an error log in my apache log, there is lots of this line ::
[Wed Jun 07 14:50:08.998218 2017] [negotiation:error] [pid 17015] [client 195.83.167.82:52598] AH00687: Negotiation: discovered file(s) matching request: /var/www/html/nextcloud/settings/personal (None could be negotiated).

Onlyoffice was desactivated… Just activate it and it works fine now …

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for sharing the solution.