Sharing of calendars not possible

Hello,

Overview:
i did a new installation of nextcloud 27 to my webspace. (Ionos.de)
All working fine with one exception.
Sharing of calendars is not possible. In the window where you define the share there is a message saying that there aren no groups and users. Share-Api is enabled.
Am I missing a particular app?

[/details]

• version: 27.0.2.1
  • versionstring: 27.0.2
    PHP version 8.1.22
    MySQL Database
    Linux 4.4.302-icpu-092 x86_64

The issue you are facing:
Users show not, when calendar share is defined
Screenshot

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y):

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

There is no output after trying to create sharing

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => 'this is secret...', 'passwordsalt' => 'this is secret...', 'secret' => 'this is secret...', 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => 'this is secret...', ), 'datadirectory' => '/this is secret...', 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '27.0.2.1', 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'this is secret...', 'dbname' => 'this is secret...', 'dbhost' => 'this is secret...', 'dbport' => '', 'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_', 'mysql.utf8mb4' => true, 'dbuser' => 'this is secret...', 'dbpassword' => 'this is secret...', 'installed' => true, 'maintenance' => false, 'mail_smtpmode' => 'smtp', 'mail_smtpauth' => 1, 'mail_sendmailmode' => 'smtp', 'mail_smtphost' => 'this is secret...', 'mail_from_address' => 'this is secret...', 'mail_domain' => 'this is secret...', 'mail_smtpport' => '993', 'mail_smtpname' => 'this is secret...', 'mail_smtppassword' => 'this is secret...', 'mail_smtpsecure' => 'ssl', );

Hi Detlev,

you have to start typing the name, as soon as at least one letter matches, users will be suggested.

I hope this helps,
viel Glück!

Hello ernolf,
I had the same problem and your solution helped and saved my day
Thanks