I have a new OC12 instance with Calendar enabled.
- User A in Group X creates a calendar and shares it with Group X
- Create User B in Group X
- Logout / Login as User B
- Goto Calendar App
- Expect to see shared calender, but only default calendar is there
Yes, User B is really in Group X, he can see a shared folder, but not the shared calendar.
What happens? How to share a calendar?
Here is Account of A with shared calendar and sharing opened:
Here is Account of B; shared calendar is missing:
Anyone? Am I doing something wrong or shall I report a bug?
I tried to reproduce it but it does work for me. Can you check on the personal page of user B that he is really part of group X? Also check your browser and server logfiles.
Do your group settings come from LDAP?
No, I checked everything over and over again. I’ll try to reproduce.
Could it make a difference, that the group name contains a slash, group name is:
So it is a bug:
Sharing calendars does not work for groups containing a slash.
- New instance of NC12 with calendar app
- admin creates a new user in three groups:
- admin add himself to the three groups
- admin ceates three calendars:
- cal1 shared with testgroup
- cal2 shared with test-group
- cal3 shared with test/group
- admin logs out, log in with new user
- user sees cal1 and cal2 but not cal3
Thank you, @tflidd for your doubts making me thinking it over again.
Great debugging job. Unfortunately, this was already known but on the bright side, 12.0.1 will arrive very soon.