Shared link is too slow

when i sharing file, the system have a idle behavior. but a few seconds later, shared link show up.
so , user thinks thats a timeout but wasn’t.

in tab networking of my browser show me after click on shared link

generate 978B 33.80 s!!!
shares 1,9kB 20.76 s!!!

almost 1 min!

Does anyone else complain about this?

1 Like

I think we need more information. Can you use in your browser developer tools (F12) and there network analysis? Can you find huge times between some requests? Can you also test it with another browser and another pc (same browser, another browser). Post results.

A enviar: image.png(1)…

this is normal behavior on other server, with the same version

I think it is complex to find the problem. Sorry i think the browser information does not really help.

But maybe you can read this thread and test some of the options. Post successes and failures. I read also in other thread that e.g. the problem was only one app, …

NOT@ALL, I SEARCH A LOT BUT I CANT FIND ANYTHING SOLUTION.
and @ version 20 (in the past) worked well,

Same here , with the config file like :

pm = dynamic
pm.max_children = 1152
pm.start_servers = 288
pm.min_spare_servers = 288
pm.max_spare_servers = 864

and dumping errors on the log file

seems busy (you may need to increase pm.start_servers, or pm.min/max_spare_servers), spawning 32 children, there are 255 idle, and 321 total children

I have been a coulple hours tweaking parameters but nothing seeems to work , I been trying Cyberduck for the https conection but the same happens , it goes to a point that crashes and fails

And my waiting time trought the server is : ( on average 7,3s )
Screenshot_1

how do you get dumping erros? where is this file?

/nextcloud/log/php/error.log

For me in a docker container

yep,
i have an instalation with centos.

i tried to reinstall php-fpm. but nothing happened.
my lag is only 20s!!! only!!!
kkkk

I will try to fix and post anny updates , but i think its a pretty common problem after the v20 update

there is more progress?

didnt have the time to check it , im using it less and relaying on MEGA for the uploads . If i make some significative prograss i will post but maybe there is months to that point