Setting Instance Offline Question

NC 15.0.0.1
PHP 7.1
mySQL
Apache 2.4
centOS on shared hosting

Quick question.
Trying to work though this message im getting after I upgraded from nc14 to nc15.

How do I get my instance offline? Does that mean to put it in maintenance mode or something?

Some columns in the database are missing a conversion to big int. Due to the fact that changing column types on big tables could take some time they were not changed automatically. By running ‘occ db:convert-filecache-bigint’ those pending changes could be applied manually. This operation needs to be made while the instance is offline.
activity.activity_id
activity.object_id
activity_mq.mail_id
filecache.fileid
filecache.storage
filecache.parent
filecache.mimetype
filecache.mimepart
filecache.mtime
filecache.storage_mtime
mimetypes.id
storages.numeric_id

2 Likes

hey @bettsr,
have you solved this question? I recently upgraded to 24.0.6 from 24.0.5 and I have a similiar issue which I can’t solve.

Some columns in the database are missing a conversion to big int. Due to the fact that changing column types on big tables could take some time they were not changed automatically. By running “occ db:convert-filecache-bigint” those pending changes could be applied manually. This operation needs to be made while the instance is offline. For further details read the documentation page about this :arrow_upper_right:.

• file_metadata.id

the documentation does not say much about it. Or I did not find it. Would be thankful for any help or hint! :slight_smile: