Server Working Great, iOS App Isn't

I just set up my Nextcloud server running on a Raspberry Pi. The server is working perfectly through the web interface.

I downloaded the iOS app and added my accounts. The app works just fine when I am logged in as admin, but when I try to use my user account, there are a lot of issues. I donā€™t think it is a permissions issue, because if I log into my user account via any other method ā€“ i.e. laptop or brower on my iPhone, everything is fine.

So the problem is with a user account on the iOS app. I canā€™t upload or download any files. I can see new files and folders as they are added. When I try to upload a file I get a red banner that says ā€œUpload fileā€ and underneath ā€œ401ā€. Same with downloading a file, just the text says ā€œDownload fileā€.

I tried two methods of adding my user account: with the main password and then with a ā€˜generated appā€™ password. Iā€™ve tried clearing cache as well. None of these have worked.

Any ideas?

Hi !

I have the same problem. Did you find the solution ?

works fine for me (none of the problems described by you).

If you want support you should provide more information about your setup (config, log, etc.)