Server info is not working after Migrate from Owncloud

Hi,
I’ve Owncloud running for years. After i heard what happens i’m looking forward to move to NextCloud.
I’ve try to Migrate from 9.1 everything else seem to work fine without issue.
Only “Server Info” is broken and show a Blank info.

going to a logs and i found this;

xception: {“Exception”:“Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\SyntaxErrorException”,“Message”:“An exception occurred while executing ‘SHOW TABLE STATUS FROM bz-owncloud’:\n\nSQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘-owncloud’ at line 1”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:"#0 /var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php(116): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\AbstractMySQLDriver->convertException(‘An exception oc…’, Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException))\n#1 /var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(836): Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException::driverExceptionDuringQuery(Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver), Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException), ‘SHOW TABLE STAT…’, Array)\n#2 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(189): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->executeQuery(‘SHOW TABLE STAT…’, Array, Array, NULL)\n#3 /var/www/owncloud/apps/serverinfo/lib/DatabaseStatistics.php(97): OC\DB\Connection->executeQuery(‘SHOW TABLE STAT…’)\n#4 /var/www/owncloud/apps/serverinfo/lib/DatabaseStatistics.php(53): OCA\ServerInfo\DatabaseStatistics->databaseSize()\n#5 /var/www/owncloud/apps/serverinfo/lib/Controller/PageController.php(100): OCA\ServerInfo\DatabaseStatistics->getDatabaseStatistics()\n#6 [internal function]: OCA\ServerInfo\Controller\PageController->update()\n#7 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php(160): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#8 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php(90): OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OCA\ServerInfo\Controller\PageController), ‘update’)\n#9 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php(111): OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OCA\ServerInfo\Controller\PageController), ‘update’)\n#10 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php(47): OC\AppFramework\App::main(‘PageController’, ‘update’, Object(OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer), Array)\n#11 [internal function]: OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)\n#12 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php(293): call_user_func(Object(OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler), Array)\n#13 /var/www/owncloud/lib/base.php(983): OC\Route\Router->match(’/apps/serverinf…’)\n#14 /var/www/owncloud/index.php(48): OC::handleRequest()\n#15 {main}",“File”:"/var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php",“Line”:90}

This is only problems i found and i’ve try to research but i found nothing. I will be very grateful if someone can guide me through this.

PS. Disable Server info and everything work excellent! but i really need that Apps working since it Awesome look and very useful And i really not looking in to a fresh setup.

Problems solve

I’ve try to backup the SQL Database from the old one using
mysqldump --lock-tables -h [server] -u [username] -p[password] [db_name] > owncloud-sqlbkp_date +"%Y%m%d".bak

then i config the config.php file to reinstall with a new database setup
after that i migrate the backup file to the new database with command
mysql -h [server] -u [username] -p[password] [db_name] < owncloud-sqlbkp.bak

and everything work now